These grates create great sear marks, retain heat, and allow for a faster recovery time.
Articles in this section
- I am experiencing issues connecting my PULSE grill via WiFi.
- I am experiencing issues pairing my PULSE grill via Bluetooth.
- What do the status indicator lights on the temperature controller represent?
- An error code is appearing on the PULSE display.
- Why isn’t the PULSE heating properly?
- The PULSE is not turning on.
- How should the grease tray be cleaned?
- Can I place the bowl liners in the dishwasher?
- How do I initiate a software update?
- I am experiencing Bluetooth connectivity issues.
- See more