The temperature controller is designed to be easily removed in order to make storage and cleaning easy. The controller should be stored indoors in the box provided.
Articles in this section
- I am experiencing issues connecting my PULSE grill via WiFi.
- I am experiencing issues pairing my PULSE grill via Bluetooth.
- What do the status indicator lights on the temperature controller represent?
- An error code is appearing on the PULSE display.
- Why isn’t the PULSE heating properly?
- The PULSE is not turning on.
- How should the grease tray be cleaned?
- Can I place the bowl liners in the dishwasher?
- How do I initiate a software update?
- I am experiencing Bluetooth connectivity issues.
- See more