If the PULSE will not turn on, check the following:
• Is the white LED display on?
If you do not see the white LED display, you will need to turn the power button OFF and turn it back ON
• Is the power available from the outlet?
Check to make sure the electric service is ok. If ok, be sure that the RCD outlet has not been tripped. If the RCD outlet is being tripped, make sure that no other appliances are being operated from the same outlet.
• Is the outlet strong enough to support the barbecue? Does it have enough amperage? This barbecue operates at 230 volts. The RCD outlet should be a minimum of 10 amps.
• Is the temperature controller properly inserted into the grill?
It may be necessary to remove and reinstall the temperature controller to ensure proper installation. Ensure heating element thumb screws are securely tightened.
If a circuit breaker is tripped, an RCD is popped, or a fuse is blown, check the following:
• Is the temperature controller being plugged into a dedicated RCD outlet?
No other appliances should be operated from the same outlet. The temperature controller may not be properly inserted into the housing. Remove the temperature controller and reinstall it. Always plug the temperature controller into the grill before plugging the power cable into the socket.
There may be a problem with the power flowing from the socket, so make sure to check the electrical power supply. Your PULSE grill has an integrated RCD safety device to protect you from electrical hazards.The RCD safety device that is built into the temperature controller may have interrupted the power to the grill. In order to ‘reset’ the RCD safety device, cycle the red power button OFF for 30 seconds, then power temperature controller ON.