We recommend wiping the adhesive residue with 91% isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol).
Articles in this section
- Will the stainless steel grill brush damage my grates?
- How do I clean my griddle?
- I heard it's not safe to use a grill brush with wire bristles.
- Can I get the GBS grates for my 18" or 26" charcoal grill?
- How do I use my chimney starter?
- How do I clean my cover?
- How do I clean my pizza stone?
- Do you need the Gourmet BBQ system cooking grates to use the inserts
- I can't get the sticker off of my grill brush. What do I do?
- How do I clean my veggie basket?
- See more