You can find the BTU amount on the data label on your grill (the same spot your serial number is located) or in your owner's manual, which can be found here.
Click here to learn about the importance of BTUs.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove the side tables on my grill?
- Why is my tank empty?
- Can I connect my grill to a bulk LP tank?
- How do I prevent rodents from living in my grill?
- What is the stick that came with my grill?
- What size tank should I use for my grill?
- Can I connect my Q to a large LP tank?
- Can I just install one side table on my grill?
- Which is better Porcelain Enamel or Stainless Steel?
- Why is there a slit in my burner tube?
- See more