The Sear Station creates a zone on the grill that gets the grates hot enough to sear much faster. Check out our blog "What's A Sear Station & How Do I Use It?" for more details!
Articles in this section
- Can I remove the side tables on my grill?
- Why is my tank empty?
- Can I connect my grill to a bulk LP tank?
- How do I prevent rodents from living in my grill?
- What is the stick that came with my grill?
- What size tank should I use for my grill?
- Can I connect my Q to a large LP tank?
- Can I just install one side table on my grill?
- Which is better Porcelain Enamel or Stainless Steel?
- Why is there a slit in my burner tube?
- See more