The air shutters on your burner tubes come factory set and do not need to be adjusted. We do recommend occasionally brushing off the outside of your air shutters with a stainless steel bristle brush. Click here for more information on cleaning your air shutters/burner tubes.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove the side tables on my grill?
- Why is my tank empty?
- Can I connect my grill to a bulk LP tank?
- How do I prevent rodents from living in my grill?
- What is the stick that came with my grill?
- What size tank should I use for my grill?
- Can I connect my Q to a large LP tank?
- Can I just install one side table on my grill?
- Which is better Porcelain Enamel or Stainless Steel?
- Why is there a slit in my burner tube?
- See more