For safety reasons, we do not recommend or assist in modifying our grills in any way. We only suggest using the grill the way it came out of the box.
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- What disposable cylinders can I use with my Q?
- How can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG) or vice versa?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- Why isn't my tank scale working?
- How long does my LP tank last?
- See more