Our grills are designed for use in the specific countries and regions in which they are sold. Replacement parts can only be sent out within the US & Canada. Taking your grill out of the country voids the warranty. You can find your country's support page here!
Articles in this section
- What cover fits my grill?
- What type of battery do I need for my igniter?
- How do I file a warranty claim?
- How do I prevent flare-ups?
- I have a My Account, where do I log in?
- Why can't I view the recipes Weber sent me?
- Should I cover my grill?
- Can I get my grill assembled?
- How hot should my gas grill get?
- Can I build my grill in?
- See more