The Sear Station creates a zone on the grill that gets the grates hot enough to sear much faster. Check out our blog "What's A Sear Station & How Do I Use It?" for more details!
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- What disposable cylinders can I use with my Q?
- How can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG) or vice versa?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- Why isn't my tank scale working?
- How long does my LP tank last?
- How much weight can the side tables on my grill hold?
- See more