High altitudes require extended pre-heating and grilling times. We recommend opening the lid as little as possible and monitoring the internal temperature of your food.
Articles in this section
- How do I use wood chips on my grill?
- Should I defrost frozen food before grilling?
- What is indirect grilling?
- How I can measure the temperature of my meat while smoking?
- How long should I pre-heat my grill?
- Will it take longer to pre-heat my grill when it is cold outside?
- How do I use my smoker?
- Will altitude affect my grill?
- Why should I pre-heat my grill?
- Should I keep my lid open or closed while I am grilling?
- See more