Smoky flavor penetrates cold, raw meat best, so we recommend using SmokeBoost within the first two hours of your cook.
Articles in this section
- What is SmokeBoost?
- How do I use the SmokeBoost feature?
- How long should I keep SmokeBoost on?
- When can I use SmokeBoost?
- Can SmokeBoost be used at the end of a cook as a flavor finisher?
- What temperature is SmokeBoost?
- I used SmokeBoost, but my food doesn’t taste any different.
- I selected SmokeBoost and it caused my grilling time to significantly increase.
- How do I adjust temperature on my smart phone?
- How do I shut down SmokeFire from my smart phone?
- See more