Each grill has been designed, tested, and approved for use in it’s original, factory intended design. Leaving parts out of the assembly will technically void the warranty on the grill. Check out our blog here for more details.
Articles in this section
- Can I remove the side tables on my grill?
- Why is my tank empty?
- Can I connect my grill to a bulk LP tank?
- How do I prevent rodents from living in my grill?
- What is the stick that came with my grill?
- What size tank should I use for my grill?
- Can I connect my Q to a large LP tank?
- Can I just install one side table on my grill?
- Which is better Porcelain Enamel or Stainless Steel?
- Why is there a slit in my burner tube?
- See more