We recommend covering your grill to keep it clean and protect it from the elements. If your grill is located in a coastal or humid area click here for more information on this topic.
Articles in this section
- How do I prevent flare-ups?
- I am living in another country. How do I get replacement parts?
- What happened to my story on Weber nation?
- Why can't I view the recipes Weber sent me?
- I have a My Account, where do I log in?
- Can I get my grill assembled?
- Should I cover my grill?
- How hot should my grill get?
- Does my grill come with a cover?
- Can I build my grill in?
- See more