High altitudes require extended pre-heating and grilling times. We recommend opening the lid as little as possible and monitoring the internal temperature of your food.
Articles in this section
- Will smoking on my gas grill be like smoking on a smoker?
- What type of wood should I use on the smoker?
- Can I cook low and slow on my gas grill?
- How can I keep my food from sticking on the grill?
- Why is my food getting covered in soot?
- How I can measure the temperature of my meat while smoking?
- Should I keep my lid open or closed while I am grilling?
- Can I indirect grill on my Q?
- Why can't I get sear marks on my food?
- Where can I buy Weber seasonings or BBQ sauces?
- See more