Each grill has been designed, tested, and approved for use in it’s original, factory intended design. Leaving parts out of the assembly will technically void the warranty on the grill. Check out our blog here for more details.
Articles in this section
- My grill is not getting very hot. What should I do?
- What disposable cylinders can I use on my Q?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- How can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG) or vice versa?
- Why isn't my tank scale working?
- How long does my LP tank last?
- How much weight can the side tables on my grill hold?
- Why is the hole in the bottom of the grill larger than my tank?
- Why aren't the doors on my grill lining up?
- See more