The disposable propane cylinder should be removed if it is empty, the grill is being stored in a garage or other enclosed area, or the grill is being transported.
Articles in this section
- My grill is not getting very hot. What should I do?
- What disposable cylinders can I use on my Q?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- How can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG) or vice versa?
- Why isn't my tank scale working?
- How long does my LP tank last?
- How much weight can the side tables on my grill hold?
- Why is the hole in the bottom of the grill larger than my tank?
- Why aren't the doors on my grill lining up?
- See more