The hole on your bottom panel makes it easier to hang your LP tank on the weighted tank scale. Click here for more information on how to do this.
Articles in this section
- My grill is not getting very hot. What should I do?
- What disposable cylinders can I use on my Q?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- How can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG) or vice versa?
- Why isn't my tank scale working?
- How long does my LP tank last?
- How much weight can the side tables on my grill hold?
- Why is the hole in the bottom of the grill larger than my tank?
- Why aren't the doors on my grill lining up?
- See more