We recommend cleaning your cooking grates every time you use your grill. Simply preheat the grill on high for 15 minutes with the lid closed, then brush the grates clean with a Stainless Steel Grill Brush. For a great video on cleaning your grates, click here!
Articles in this section
- Can I use aluminum foil to keep my grill clean?
- Where can I buy touch-up paint for my grill?
- How do I clean my cooking grates and Flavorizer bars?
- How do I clean the outside of my grill?
- Why is the inside of my lid peeling?
- How do I clean my burner tubes?
- My cooking grates are starting to rust. Do they need to be replaced?
- Why are my Flavorizer bars rusting?
- What type of brush should I use to clean my grill?
- The edges of my lid are starting to become discolored. What do I do?
- See more