The anthem for smoking foods is "low and slow."
Click here for information on how to set up your smoker.
For our top ten tips on smoking click here.
Articles in this section
- How do I use wood chips on my grill?
- Should I defrost frozen food before grilling?
- What is indirect grilling?
- How I can measure the temperature of my meat while smoking?
- How long should I pre-heat my grill?
- Will it take longer to pre-heat my grill when it is cold?
- How do I use my smoker?
- Will altitude affect my grill?
- Why should I pre-heat my grill?
- Should I keep my lid open or closed while I am grilling?
- See more