The grill should be 24 inches away from any combustible material.
Articles in this section
- How do I prevent flare-ups?
- I don't see the part that I need on your website, where can I find it?
- I have a My Account, where do I log in?
- Why can't I view the recipes Weber sent me?
- What happened to my story on Weber nation?
- Should I cover my grill?
- Can I get my grill assembled?
- How hot should my grill get?
- Can I build my grill in?
- How far away should my grill be from my house/deck?
- See more