We recommend using a standard size charcoal briquette in order to provide the most consistent heat and predictable burn time while grilling.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t the lid damper in the center of the lid on a Master-Touch Premium?
- Why does the lid on my Master-Touch Premium rock from side to side?
- I can’t get the lid and bowl of my Master-Touch Premium to fit properly and there’s a lot of smoke escaping out of the front of the kettle. How do I fix this?
- Why is the lid hinge off to the left instead of directly at the back of the Master-Touch Premium?
- How many briquettes can I put in my Chimney Starter?
- What type of charcoal can I use in my grill?
- Why won't my charcoal grill get hot?
- How do I use my Char-Basket?