The Electric Q can be plugged into an outlet on an RV, as long as it is a GFI outlet and is rated to handle at least 120 volts.
Articles in this section
- Can I plug an Electric Q into an outlet on the RV?
- Can I use an extension cord with my Electric Q?
- Can I add side tables to my Electric Q?
- Can I use my Electric Q when it's raining or snowing?
- Should I bring my temperature controller inside?
- What does the red light mean on my Electric Q?
- Does food on the Electric Q taste different?
- Where can I find Electric Q Recipes?
- When starting my Electric Q for the first time I smell a slight burning. Is this normal?
- Can I use my Electric Q inside?