Heat from the grill may cause natural moisture from the wood pellets to evaporate. This can cause condensation on the hopper lid, but will not affect your cooking performance.
Articles in this section
- Why is my grill not reaching the set temperature?
- Why are my pellets bunching up in the hopper?
- Why should I use Weber pellets?
- Why am I noticing uneven heat on my SmokeFire grill?
- Why is my flame blowing to one side of the grill?
- How do weather conditions impact the performance of my grill?
- Why am I seeing ash in my cookbox?
- Why am I seeing ash on the outside of my grill?
- Why am I seeing embers coming from the ash drawer on my grill?
- Why does my heat baffle look like it's flaking?
- See more