Yes. Controlling SmokeFire remotely is just as safe as controlling it on the control screen. Your phone will clearly display status and temperature updates.
Articles in this section
- What is SmokeBoost?
- How do I use the SmokeBoost feature?
- How long should I keep SmokeBoost on?
- When can I use SmokeBoost?
- What temperature is SmokeBoost?
- I used SmokeBoost, but my food doesn’t taste any different.
- I selected SmokeBoost and it caused my grilling time to significantly increase.
- How do I adjust temperature on my smart phone?
- How do I shut down SmokeFire from my smart phone?
- How do I know that my grill has actually shut down if I’m doing it remotely?
- See more