For best results, we recommend using SmokeBoost at the beginning, or within the first 1-2 hours, of your cook. Smoke penetrates cold, raw meat best, and then slows down over time. Once the meat reaches 145-150 degrees, the smoke will only sit on the surface of your food and therefore won’t have as much of a flavor impact.
Articles in this section
- How do I use the SmokeBoost feature?
- What’s included in the latest app update?
- What is SmokeBoost?
- How long should I keep SmokeBoost on?
- When can I use SmokeBoost?
- What temperature is SmokeBoost?
- I used SmokeBoost, but my food doesn’t taste any different.
- I selected SmokeBoost and it caused my grilling time to significantly increase.
- How do I adjust temperature on my smart phone?
- How do I shut down SmokeFire from my smart phone?
- See more