For best results, we recommend using Smoke Boost at the beginning, or within the first 1-2 hours, of your cook. SmokeBoost drops the temperature of your grill so that the pellets smolder to create extra smoky taste. Doing so mid-cook, while SmokeFire is at a high temperature, will affect grilling time and grill performance.
Articles in this section
- What is SmokeBoost?
- How do I use the SmokeBoost feature?
- How long should I keep SmokeBoost on?
- When can I use SmokeBoost?
- What temperature is SmokeBoost?
- I used SmokeBoost, but my food doesn’t taste any different.
- I selected SmokeBoost and it caused my grilling time to significantly increase.
- How do I adjust temperature on my smart phone?
- How do I shut down SmokeFire from my smart phone?
- How do I know that my grill has actually shut down if I’m doing it remotely?
- See more