The cross-hatch surface is thicker on the meat side to give it a restaurant-quality sear. The cross-hatch surface is thinner on the vegetable/seafood side so that these delicate foods are less likely to fall apart while handling them on the grill.
Articles in this section
- Does the Dual-Sided Sear Grate contain lead or a PTFE coating?
- Can I use a grill brush on the Dual-Sided Sear Grate?
- What kind of coating is on the Dual-Sided Sear Grate?
- How long do I preheat my Dual-Sided Sear Grate?
- Can I use the Dual-Sided Sear Grate over the sear burner?
- Which side is used for thicker meat and which side is used for seafood or vegetables?
- What makes it dual-sided?
- Why isn’t my Dual-Sided Sear Grate fitting properly?