There are a few of potential causes for this, some are related to the battery, the others are related to the wiring. Take a look at the following for potential solutions.
There are three potential battery issues that you’ll want to check:
- Some batteries have a protective wrapper (not the battery label). Make sure that this plastic wrapper has been removed.
- Check to see that the battery is installed correctly.
- The battery might be old. If so, replace it with a new battery.
There are two potential wiring issues that should be checked:
- Check that the ignition wires are connected securely to the outlets on the ignition button under the knob control panel.
- Make sure the ignition wires are properly attached to the ignition panel. The wire plugs are color coded to correspond with the outlets on the ignition panel.
If the issue persists, please contact customer support.