Meat up to 10” in diameter can be used on the rotisserie unit without having to remove the grates.
Articles in this section
- What size of meat can I fit on 2022 GENESIS® rotisserie unit?
- What size rotisserie unit can I use with my grill?
- How will I know if I am low on fuel?
- How do I read the propane scale?
- Do I keep the lid open or closed when searing?
- How do I use the sear zone?
- What is a sear zone?
- Can I adjust the height of the grill locker’s tray?
- What can be stored in the grill locker’s tray?
- What can I store in the grill locker?
- See more