Although the controller is designed to be used outdoors, in all conditions, we recommend removing it and storing indoors after each use to prolong the life of the controller. Leaving the controller on the grill outside is still safe and will not void its warranty.
Articles in this section
- What is the warranty on the Lumin electric grill?
- Is the packaging recyclable?
- How far does the grill need to be away from combustible surfaces?
- Can I use this grill indoors?
- Is the display screen (temperature controller) safe to store outdoors?
- How do I know which Lumin model I have?
- Can I use the grill when it’s raining?
- Can I use an extension cord?
- How much power does the grill draw?
- What else is included with the grill?