The grill should be 24 inches (top, bottom, and back) from combustible surfaces.
Articles in this section
- What is the warranty on the Lumin electric grill?
- Is the packaging recyclable?
- How far does the grill need to be away from combustible surfaces?
- Can I use this grill indoors?
- Is the display screen (temperature controller) safe to store outdoors?
- How do I know which Lumin model I have?
- Can I use the grill when it’s raining?
- Can I use an extension cord?
- How much power does the grill draw?
- What else is included with the grill?