Yes. Since the grill is vented, adjust the cooking time roughly 3-5 minutes more than what you would do in an oven, in a steaming appliance, or on a stovetop.
Articles in this section
- What types of dishes can I use to keep the food warm?
- Can I use pellets or briquettes for smoking?
- How/what do you steam? Why does steaming take longer?
- Is food supposed to brown while steaming?
- Can I just steam on the grill?
- Will steaming differ on this grill vs stovetop steamer, oven, or steaming appliance?
- Why does the tray have to be on the right side when steaming, but on the left side while smoking?
- Why am I having trouble searing?
- Why am I having difficulty maintaining high temperatures?