You do not need to fully re-season your griddle every time you use the product, however, after every use, you should clean the griddle, and apply a light application of oil to help protect it from the elements.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell a seasoning and conditioning option for the griddle?
- How often should I clean my griddle, and how?
- My griddle is rusting. How do I clean it?
- I’ve heard that griddles tend to rust. Will this one?
- Do I need to season the griddle every time I use it?
- How do I season my griddle for the first time?
- What does it mean to season my griddle, and why should I do it?