It is recommended to scrape the cooking surface with a metal scraper after each use. Simply scrape any leftover grease or food into the hole located above the grease tray (bottom left-hand corner of griddle surface). You can also apply a thin layer of oil to the cook surface after each use for extra care.
Articles in this section
- Do you sell a seasoning and conditioning option for the griddle?
- How often should I clean my griddle, and how?
- My griddle is rusting. How do I clean it?
- I’ve heard that griddles tend to rust. Will this one?
- Do I need to season the griddle every time I use it?
- How do I season my griddle for the first time?
- What does it mean to season my griddle, and why should I do it?