This is a matter of personal preference, both grates offer a great grilling experience!
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- What disposable cylinders can I use with my Q?
- Can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG), or vice versa?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- Why isn't my tank scale working?
- How long will my propane (LP) tank last?
- See more