We always recommend defrosting your food before putting it on the grill. This allows the food to grill evenly.
Articles in this section
- How do I use wood chips on my grill?
- Should I defrost frozen food before grilling?
- What is indirect grilling?
- Temperature Zones - Internal Temperatures of Meat
- How I can measure the temperature of my meat while smoking?
- How long should I pre-heat my grill?
- Will it take longer to pre-heat my grill when it is cold outside?
- How do I use my smoker?
- Will altitude affect my grill?
- Why should I pre-heat my grill?
- See more