Each grill has been designed, tested, and approved for use in it’s original, factory intended design. Leaving parts out of the assembly will technically void the warranty on the grill. Check out our blog here for more details.
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- Can I use lava rocks or ceramic briquettes in my grill?
- I hear a hissing noise from my grill. What should I do?
- The warming rack for my Spirit II won't fit. What do I do?
- How do I perform a gas leak test on my grill?
- How to cook indirect on a two burner gas grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- How should I turn off my gas grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- See more