The slit in the burner tube has been designed specifically to stabilize the flame.
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- I hear a hissing noise from my grill. What should I do?
- How do I perform a gas leak test on my grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- What Flavorizer Bars fit my gas grill?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- Can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG), or vice versa?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- See more