You can find the BTU amount on the data label on your grill (the same spot your serial number is located) or in your owner's manual, which can be found here.
Click here to learn about the importance of BTUs.
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- Can I use lava rocks or ceramic briquettes in my grill?
- I hear a hissing noise from my grill. What should I do?
- The warming rack for my Spirit II won't fit. What do I do?
- How do I perform a gas leak test on my grill?
- How to cook indirect on a two burner gas grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- How should I turn off my gas grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- See more