The disposable propane cylinder should be removed if it is empty, the grill is being stored in a garage or other enclosed area, or the grill is being transported.
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- Can I use lava rocks or ceramic briquettes in my grill?
- I hear a hissing noise from my grill. What should I do?
- The warming rack for my Spirit II won't fit. What do I do?
- How do I perform a gas leak test on my grill?
- How to cook indirect on a two burner gas grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- How should I turn off my gas grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- See more