For safety reasons, we do not recommend or assist in modifying our grills in any way. We only suggest using the grill the way it came out of the box.
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- How do I perform a gas leak test on my grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- Can I store things under my grill?
- Can I convert my grill from liquid propane (LP) to natural gas (NG), or vice versa?
- Can I get fold down side tables for my grill?
- Why isn't my tank scale working?
- How long will my propane (LP) tank last?
- See more