For safety reasons, we do not recommend or assist in modifying our grills in any way. We only suggest using the grill the way it came out of the box.
Articles in this section
- What cooking grates fit my gas grill?
- Can I use lava rocks or ceramic briquettes in my grill?
- I hear a hissing noise from my grill. What should I do?
- The warming rack for my Spirit II won't fit. What do I do?
- How do I perform a gas leak test on my grill?
- How to cook indirect on a two burner gas grill?
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- Can I use a composite LP cylinder with my Weber grill?
- How should I turn off my gas grill?
- Are there stainless steel grates for the Genesis II series?
- See more