A soapy scrub pad should remove the stains on the porcelain.
Articles in this section
- How do I clean the inside of my gas grill?
- Can I use aluminum foil to clean my cooking grates?
- Where can I buy touch-up paint for my grill?
- How do I clean my cooking grates and Flavorizer bars?
- How do I clean the outside of my grill?
- Why is the inside of my lid peeling?
- How do I clean my burner tubes?
- My cooking grates are starting to rust. Do they need to be replaced?
- Why are my Flavorizer bars rusting?
- What type of brush should I use to clean my grill?
- See more