We always recommend defrosting your food before putting it on the grill. This allows the food to grill evenly.
Articles in this section
- How do I carve a turkey?
- How long does it take to thaw a frozen turkey?
- How can I make gravy from turkey drippings?
- Do I need to brine my turkey?
- How do I smoke a turkey on a Smokey Mountain Cooker?
- How do I grill a turkey on a gas grill?
- How do I grill a turkey on a kettle?
- How many minutes per pound does it take to cook a turkey?
- What size turkey can I fit on my grill?
- How to keep food from sticking to cooking grates?
- See more