The biggest cause of uneven heat would be an uneven flame pattern on the burner tubes. To correct this, simply clean your burner tubes with the help of our blog here!
Articles in this section
- What is the chain/stick that came with my grill?
- How do I clean my cooking grates and Flavorizer bars?
- How do I clean the outside of my grill?
- What Flavorizer Bars fit my gas grill?
- How do I clean my burner tubes?
- How hot should my gas grill get?
- Why is the inside of my lid peeling?
- Connect Hub Set Up Instructions
- My propane gas grill isn't getting very hot. How do I fix this?
- What type of battery do I need for my igniter?
- See more