Upon first receiving your SmokeFire grill, a firmware updated will be available. You will be strongly urged to update the firmware in order to unlock additional features to support your grill. In order for the process to initiate, you must be paired to the Connect app via Bluetooth and follow the prompts within the app. When subsequent firmware updates are necessary, you will be prompted to update within the Connect app.
Articles in this section
- I'm seeing embers coming from the ash drawer on my grill.
- My heat baffle looks like it's flaking.
- The display on my SmokeFire grill is taking awhile to respond to button clicks.
- I'm noticing uneven heat on my SmokeFire grill.
- I'm seeing condensation on the inside of my hopper lid.
- My pellets are bunching up in the hopper.
- I'm receiving a notification to replace my glow plug every time I grill.
- Why am I seeing ash on the outside of my grill?
- Why am I seeing ash in my cookbox?
- Software Updates for the Weber SmokeFire Grill
- See more