The Weber SmokeFire is designed to adjust the amount of heat needed to keep your grill at your set temperature. When the lid is open, the air flow may blow the flame towards one side of the grill. When the lid is closed, the flame will settle to distribute heat more evenly across the cooking surface.
Articles in this section
- Shut down your SmokeFire grill
- Why is my grill not reaching the set temperature?
- Why should I use Weber pellets?
- Why am I noticing uneven heat on my SmokeFire grill?
- Why is my flame blowing to one side of the grill?
- How do weather conditions impact the performance of my grill?
- Why am I seeing ash in my cookbox?
- Why am I seeing ash on the outside of my grill?
- Why am I seeing embers coming from the ash drawer on my grill?
- Why does my heat baffle look like it's flaking?
- See more