Wood naturally produces ash while burning, so there is a possibility with any pellet grill that some ash may blow out and onto the outside of the grill. This can easily be wiped down with a soft cloth or paper towel. We designed SmokeFire to ensure that ash collection is as easy-to-maintain as possible with a unique ash and grease collection drawer.
Articles in this section
- Why is my grill not reaching the set temperature?
- Why are my pellets bunching up in the hopper?
- Why should I use Weber pellets?
- Why am I noticing uneven heat on my SmokeFire grill?
- Why is my flame blowing to one side of the grill?
- How do weather conditions impact the performance of my grill?
- Why am I seeing ash in my cookbox?
- Why am I seeing ash on the outside of my grill?
- Why am I seeing embers coming from the ash drawer on my grill?
- Why does my heat baffle look like it's flaking?
- See more