SmokeFire was developed and optimized to work with Weber pellets. Other pellets may have a different size and shape profile which may affect the performance of SmokeFire. It is important to make sure that you use “fresh” pellets as older pellets may have absorbed moisture which can cause issues with pellet flow and grill performance.
Articles in this section
- Shut down your SmokeFire grill
- Why is my grill not reaching the set temperature?
- Why are my pellets bunching up in the hopper?
- Why should I use Weber pellets?
- Why am I noticing uneven heat on my SmokeFire grill?
- Why is my flame blowing to one side of the grill?
- How do weather conditions impact the performance of my grill?
- Why am I seeing ash in my cookbox?
- Why am I seeing ash on the outside of my grill?
- Why am I seeing embers coming from the ash drawer on my grill?
- See more