It is possible that extreme weather conditions may affect the performance of SmokeFire. If you are experiencing strong winds, try rotating the grill so that the vent holes are facing away from the direction the wind is blowing. It’s also important to keep the grill lid closed. When the lid is open, especially for extended periods of time, outside factors such as wind can redirect the flame and heat. It sounds simple, but keep that lid closed for best results.
Articles in this section
- Shut down your SmokeFire grill
- Why is my grill not reaching the set temperature?
- Why are my pellets bunching up in the hopper?
- Why should I use Weber pellets?
- Why am I noticing uneven heat on my SmokeFire grill?
- Why is my flame blowing to one side of the grill?
- How do weather conditions impact the performance of my grill?
- Why am I seeing ash in my cookbox?
- Why am I seeing ash on the outside of my grill?
- Why am I seeing embers coming from the ash drawer on my grill?
- See more